50cc Moped

The largest bike you can ride at 16 years old

You will require a driving licence with at least provisional entitlement for a moped.

You will need to undertake Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) which we are happy to provide either in Launceston or Liskeard. We can provide bikes and helmets, gloves etc. if required. CBT certificates last for 2 years and need to be renewed if you have not passed your Full Motorcycle test during that period.

Mopeds can be ridden solo with L plates if you have a valid CBT certificate

There is little point in passing your test on a moped but we are happy to provide instruction if you require it. To pass your moped test you will require a valid CBT, Bike Theory pass followed by passing practical test modules 1 and 2

Please phone 01566 773405 for more info or to make a booking

for more information click here

Thank you